Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My First KAL

For those that don't speak knitting, KAL stands for Knit Along -- a group of people working on the same project at the same time.  We're knitting the Estelle cardigan. Paula from the Knitting Pipeline podcast was the person who suggested "Estelle" for a KAL.  Knitting Pipeline is my favorite podcast.  Check it out -- there's plenty to enjoy even if you're not a knitter.

It's my first attempt at knitting a sweater/cardigan.  I'm embarrassed to admit how many times I've started over, I'm having some issues with gauge.  I was blessed to be gifted the yarn to participate in the KAL. It's from Quince & Co.  Their yarns are wonderful!   I'm using the Lark yarn in the Delft colorway.

















It's not too late to join in. If you're Ravelry member, there's a group for the Estelle KAL as well.

No comments: